PentActiv Bracelets from Vision for Women's Health | Personal story.

Health-promoting accessories constitute an indispensable part of life of modern women who prefer to take care of their health. New accessories from Vision International People group are created using the patented efficient formula, with unique design. Healing effect of these exquisite accessories is comprehensive, targeted at improving performance of all major systems of the human body.

http://www.vision.lv/production/catalog/bangles/list.php?SECTION_ID=1755

Thanks to the bioceramic and magnetic inserts, PentActiv Bracelets provide a health-promoting interaction of the body with five natural elements: silver ions, oxygen ions, infrared rays, germanium electrons, and magnetic waves.

All five elements that form this bracelet act in complex and enhance one another’s effect: improve overall body resistibility, boost energy, provide antibacterial and antiviral effect, improve blood circulation, normalize metabolism and blood pressure, ensure tissues’ regeneration and slow down aging processes, simultaneously producing an anti-inflammatory effect. 

Read what Mudīte says about the Vision International People Group Pentactive bracelet. Mudīte is a doctor and health coach, graduate of the prestigious New York Institute for Integrative Nutrition:


Mudīte  and the PentActive bracelet.

"I wear my longed-for adornment on my wrist every day and all night since I got it late last year. It was wrapped as a very sophisticated package. 

Now it`s been 1,5 months that I have grown together with this elegant bracelet that is so light and pleasant.

I am always interested in ways to improve my health and well-being and I was attracted by the bracelet’s promised negative ions’ beneficial effect on my energy field. And I was not disappointed.
 
The effect can be compared to being in nature, especially after a lightning storm or when we walk out barefoot or are swimming in a river or the sea. The refreshing sensation is a subjective phenomenon, but I also have an objective result: the eye brilliance and unconstrained smile that, since wearing the bracelet is on my face everyday and my hair (hair serves as antennas and is the best way to see energy field changes).

Women definitely know the so-called "bad hair day". I have to say that since I started wearing the Pentactive bracelet, I have had only "good hair days" every day. Strikingly, regularly. My hair  is now  so thick, wavy, flexible and 'alive',  I haven’t had hair like that since the age of 16 -  when I started dyeing and perming it - and I am now 51 years old.

These are the changes that others notice and appreciate as well.  

During the dark season of the year we especially need energetic support and to power-up our immune system. This is the time when we generally stay indoors and in front of a computer.

My nutrition in recent years has been healthy; there haven’t been any other major changes in my lifestyle, so that I can truly say that the improvements in my general state of health and well-being are noticeable and I am grateful for this beautiful and elegant technology

I wholeheartedly recommend it to you who are reading my confession of love :) to the technology of health.  Thanks to "Vision

***
PentActiv Bracelets are manufactured from high-quality Japanese surgical steel and their surface is selectively coated with 23-carat gold

PentActiv bracelets are offered in two versions: classical design for men and exquisite design for women. 


Apart from health and wellness benefits, it is daintily executed and looks elegant. You can adjust the size of the bracelet to your wrist. Links are removable to ensure better adjacency of a bracelet to the wrist.


PentActiv (men). 
   
PentActiv (women) .
     







To buy visit our ONLINE SHOP

Only the Best, Only from Europe!